Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to development by offering better trading sustainable conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers - especially in the South.
Fair Trade Organizations have a clear Commitment to Fair Trade as the principal core of their mission. They, backed by consumers, are engaged actively in supporting producers, awareness raising and in campaigning for changes in the rules and practice of conventional international trade. " They can be recognized by the WFTO logo.
Fair Trade is more than just trading
It proves greater justice in world trade is possible.
It highlights the need for change in the rules and practice of conventional trade and shows how a successful business can also put people first.
It is a tangible contribution to the fight against poverty, climate change and economic crisis.
Learn more about Fair Trade
In order to update knowledge for employees and suppliers about trade fairness, as well as activities about fairness performed at the company. With the consent of the Board of Directors of the company, the website management board will constantly update information on fair trade activities through the website portal:
CONDITIONS FOR COURTING OF COURTES
• Periodically every 1 year, employees of the company must attend a training course to update knowledge and information about fair trade.
• Subjects: employees of Giang Pham Company / VietCan, external suppliers / outsourcers.
CONTENT OF KNOWLEDGE UPDATE TRAINING
1. General fair trade knowledge
2. 10 principles of fair trade
3. Benefits of joining a fair trade association
For timely information as well as activities organized at the company to let suppliers and all employees know the activities of "fair trade" will be fully updated on the website:
Here are some activities in 2019:
1. Training for all employees of Giang Pham Leather Shoes Company knowledge of fair trade ( April 12, 2019)
2. Training for all employees of VietCan leather Shoes Company knowledge of fair trade ( April 13, 2019 )
3. Training for all outsourcers outside of knowledge about Fair Trade via provide poster & document (April 25, 2019)