In year 2013, Giang Pham Leather Shoes Trading Co., Ltd. was founded as a local enterprise in Lai Thieu Town, Thuan An District, Binh Duong Province, and was sole contracted manufacturer for Canadian Aboriginal footwear brand Manitobah Mukluks.
In year 2016, after 3 years close and successful collaboration, Blue Moose Clothing Co., which owns Manitobah Mukluks acquired majority shares of Giang Pham Leather Shoes Trading Co., Ltd. and the company became a foreign invested company.
In year 2017, the company joined World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) as provisional membership.
In year 2018, to cope with the needs of business growth, the company leased land in Chon Thanh Industrial Park in Binh Phuc Province and started building new facility.
To deliver the best leather products and services globally through our people and processes, and adopting FAIR TRADE practices that improve the welfare of those who produce our products.
1. Production of quality goods: The objective of our business is to provide goods and services of high quality. We aim to continually improve, and to add value not only the lives of the people who use our products, but also the people who produce them.
2. To charge fair prices: The pricing objective of our business balances the need to provide quality goods at reasonable prices with our desire to support social programs and compensate our employees in a fair manner.
3. To provide employment: We aim to build capacity in marginalised communities, by providing fair pay, healthy and enjoyable working conditions as well as quality jobs and career opportunities that help build new visions for the future.
4. To provide regular and fair returns to investors: We aim to provide regular and fair returns to investors.
5. To promote the progress of the society: Business is a part of the society and can be a driver for positive change. We sincerely believe the progress of our business is linked with the progress of the society.
(1) Environment friendly methods of production.
(2) Increasing employment opportunities especially for the economically weaker sections of the society and marginalized groups.
(3) To provide financial support to society by donating for noble causes.
(4) To organize educational and vocational training programs.
(5) To participate in social service projects of Government and Non- Government Organisations (NGOs).